Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Hmm?

hmm.. whats with it.. im going to do the quest for the princess pig thing. i go to the boat guy, he asks if i am ready i say im ready give me a few mins. and after that it just goes on tilt.. i can do nothing... any ideas why this happens??

PS. gave it a 5 ^^

Shadows fall Shadows fall

HOLY S**T!!!

wow... this really had the feeling!!! i got scared atleast 5 times!!! the shadows and the guy hanging there his eyes flashing!!! this really was something scary!! 5/5 because of the atmosphere!!!
I really would like to see chapter 2 coming!!!

Red Cell Red Cell

OH MY GOD!!!

Wow... I am stuck in the riddles computer.. I havent even finished the game, but already now, this game deserves my 10 overall, 5 out of 5, and a place in my favourite submissions..

If theres any ppl who knows the 1st answer of the riddles, pls.. tell me...

Fear Unlimited Full Edit Fear Unlimited Full Edit

Wow dude... The best flash game i've ever played!

Wow... Took me 2 hours to play, thats alot for a flash game... i've played some expert made games through in 7 hours.. this was something...
I love the storyline.. and i cant wait to get to play more, Then, when you transformed, it looked f*****g awesome!!!
I liked the powers of the swords..
Yes, it was challenging... i died alot of times in the last boss, just please, make more of this, this totally pwns... and id like to say it again: Best flash game i've ever played!
All my 5 are definintely belong to this, today, and many weeks to come!